Question

Yami1408

Trying to find a credit card that helps me make monthly payments to bring down debt
I am really trying to find a card that can help me pay some of my debt off to improve my credit score . Is there such thing . It helps my make on time payments monthly and bring down what i owe and push up my credit score numbers.

It sounds like you're looking for debt consolidation? If your credit is good, you can apply for a card with a promotional 0% interest rate and transfer your balances. That definitely helps the debt get paid down faster.

You may also want to look into a debt consolidation loan. Again, if you have good credit, you should be able to get an interest rate lower than your credit cards. I would suggest this route if you can't get a hold of any 0% promotional cards.

Keep in mind that opening any new credit will cause a hard inquiry on  your credit report, which may temporarily lower your score. But your debt to credit ratio will also be lower. The faster you pay down that debt, the more your score improves over time.