Question

jennaccates

Trying to figure out whether or not to cancel a credit card.
I have had a victorias secret credit card (that I got tricked into opening) since 2012. It has no missed payments, and a past, one time payment of $84 that I made soon after signing up for the card. The limit is $1,000. In order to best improve my credit score, should I cancel the credit card all together or just start using it and pay off the balances immediately and in full?

That would depend on how many other cards you have ( and what kind of limits they have). Using, and then paying off, a card is a good way to show you can manage your credit and that you are reliable.