Question

Bernice7017

Trying to figure out how I get credit score. It is my first time to apply first credit card.
first time and have questions about my credit

how to get credit score

This is my first credit score and I have applied in store to applied at victoria secret and other stores. they said denied I dont understand why

Do some reading about credit, read everything that you can find. Get a basic understanding of how credit works. Then try to get a Secured credit card that reports to all three credit bureaus. Do not go wild applying for credit as this will hurt you. Start reading right away, there is a lot to know and it is vital that you do the reading, if not you are setting yourself up for a future of denials.