Question

SPCArmyBB

Trying to buy a HOME
22 years old, 655 CK Transunion, 633 Vantage Score, 736 Auto Score, 708 Home Score

I have two Collections I am attempting to resolve. One for $750 and one for $1743, both from the same eviction issue. A $536 original judgement was placed. I am enrolled in a Credit Worthiness Program for the house.

When I call the court to pay off the $536 judgement amount (the home credit worthiness program said this needs to get taken care of before being approved for the home loan) they tell me the account has been sent to Collections and to contact them, thus the $1743 and $750 Collections accounts.

I have already "paid in full" the $750 Collection account and they emailed my proof. Working on the $1743 account.

My question is, once I pay the $1743 account, do I take the two documents of "paid in full" proof to the original court and go from there? Will the original judgement then be "satisfied"?

Yes, I'd start there. You may need the individual collections agencies to report to the bureaus that their debts have been paid in full. I'd also take the paid off statements to the credit worthiness group as proof. You wont have the marks removed all together, they'll just note that the debt has been satisfied according to your agreement. it will take the full 7 years for the bad marks to fall off.