Question

proudparent10

truck loan paying it off
I am getting a small loan because my truck loan is about to be paid off at the end of February, I have read that normally paying off a loan will not increase your credit, but since I will have another account open on my credit will it actually increase it?

You can see the effect on your credit score by using the Score Simulator program on this site.  Credit Karma is all about teaching people how to build and maintain a good credit score and to understand how credit works.  Please use it so you can have the credit knowledge you need.