Question

asabater

Trouble deciding on a rebuilding car
I'm currently in the market for a pre-owned vehicle. I have been approved for an auto loan as long as the vehicle is 2010 or newer and has less than 60k miles.

My current budget is 20k. I'm currently trying to get a vehicle that in about a year or so I can refinance and get a better APR. I found a 2011 Acura TL certified (7yrs/100kmiles warranty), currently has 23k miles and is in mint condition. The other option is a 2014 Honda Accord EX-L with 16k and a good chunk of the factory warranty. I obviously like both vehicle and would enjoy the Acura a bit more. I want to make a sound decision financially and what would be better a year or so from now to refinance. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I would say that the majority of lenders out there would have no problem refinancing either one of them, so I would say base your decision on which car you want and not on the chances of refinancing, because the chances of refi are good on both cars if attempted next year.