Question

Posted in Auto Insurance

lunatuna22

Triple A has me in collections for a canceled insurance policy.
I failed to notify Triple A I was switching carriers to Progressive and just stopped paying the premium. However my insurance never lapsed based on I had switched over to Progressive in a timely manner.

I have never heard of such a thing. When you get auto insurance you "prepay" for the time ahead and if you don't pay your following bill then your insurance gets cancelled. Maybe things are different in your state, but this doesn't make sense to me. Maybe you can provide some more details about your situation (just no personal info).