Question

Mj0609

trief to get an auto loan ... Now I have 14 hard inquiries. HELP!!!!
I went to get an auto loan and the dealership contacted banks looking for approval. Now I have 14 hard inquiries. I am under the impression when someone runs multiple hard inquiries within 14 days it would show up as 1. What do I do to fix this???? My credit score is taking a major hit!!!!

It won't show as one but many may look at several inquiries as a single effort.  But 14 indicates a problem with your credit score that you need to work on to build your credit.  Please re-read the articles provided on this site, use the interactive financial tools, take action to clear up the negatives and build your score so that you can eventually get the car loan.