Question

Munchkin212

Tried pay for delete (goodwill letter) and was sent a verification of the debt, what now?
I tried to do a pay for delete and the company didn't respond to my offer but instead they sent me a verification of the debt, what else can I do to remove the collections account off my credit report? Should I try sending another pay for delete letter?

The accounts will not come off your credit report unless you get a pay for delete agreement.  And that is the choice of your creditor, not something you can always expect to receive just by asking for it.  If they deny such an agreement, you will just have to pay off the full amount owed.  Read the articles on this site so you can learn how to improve your credit score.  That is what the site is for.