Question

USMCVetArmyRe

Tricare dispute went to collections.
I am a reservist in the US Army. Early last year I got sent to collections because I was injured during drill and went to the hospital to get stitches. I was advised not to use my personal insurance ($30 co pay would of covered this) due to the fact it was during drill and tricare would cover it. Anyways Tricare disputed it and the bill got sent to me. I went to my unit and they copied the paper work and told me don't worry. Then a month or two with bills from the hospital goes by and I would bring them the notice and get told don't worry. Then I got sent to collections. Once it got there I started paying the minimum amount to keep it from getting worse. So finally last month Tricare finally paid off the bill after 16 months of dispute. Is there anyway I can get the collections removed off my name and credit score?

Good question. Give these guys a call Credit Pros they can help 1-877-235-0324. Good luck my friend..