Question

TG212

Transunion vs Experian FICO score disparity
Curious if anyone had any input this. Score Breakdown: TransUnion Fico 794 (perk on Discover Card), Experian Fico 674 (perk on AMEX card),. 120 points?! My vantage 3.0 score is 775 and my Experian FAKO score on credit.com is 796. The only negative on my CR is a small judgement from June 2011, nearly 5 years ago and it has been paid off several years ago. For good measure, TransUnion removed the line from their credit report, Experian did not, but can a paid judgement from five years ago make a 120 point difference? Holy cow. My credit utilization is about 2%, and I've never had a late payment in nearly 20 years of having credit...I did just get 4 new cards over the last 60 days, but once again, 120 point difference?!

Well I would say that you answered your own question.  Yes it a judgement can make that big of a difference.  Also if you just get four new cards those inq could be hurting your score also.