Question

mandospando

transunion update
my Transunion score hasn't updated since 3/16/17, and every time I log in, it states there was a problem updating it. It says to contact Transunion about the issue, I have gone on the Transunion website, but can't find anywhere to contact them.Is this issue happening to anyone else, and how can I get it updated?

Same thing is happening to me. No idea what the solution is on this one. 

I'm having the same issue. Even on Credit Sesame. Has anyone found a resolution yet?

Same issue here! Tried calling Transunion a few times to make sure all was ok, NOT helpful.