Question

Hawgowar

Transunion shows 2 credit inquiries where Experian shows none
Transunion shows credit inquiries which I have not authorized, and Experian shows none. How can I find out who made the inquiries and why do they not show equally on both agencies?

Info....

First of all, not every creditor pulls every report.  For instance, 2 of mine only pull one.

I have Navy Federal for 4 different car loans.  They pull Equifax exclusively.  AMEX only uses Experian.

I guess here is where you're seeing the 2 pulls.  This site gives you some, but not ALL (detailed) info.If you haven't done it in the last year, you can get detailed reports using www.annualcreditreport.com for free.  It is the link from the Federal Govt for 1 report from each of the 3 every year.  You can get just the TU report for now if you want.  They are only available for a couple weeks, then access goes away, so I highly recommend printing it.

If you haven't checked all 3, I'd get them all & those will give you very detailed info on all your accounts, hardcredit pulls (the ones that count against your FICO scores) and also, soft inquiries.  They do not hurt your score, but they are invaluable to see who has been "peeking in" on your personal info.

I went to https://www.optoutprescreen.com/?rf=t  and printed the doc & mailed in to keep anyone I am not currently associated with from peeking, or sending their solicitations to my home address.

When I want credit, I go to the credit pull database & do my homework & see who pulls what to see if I could get that card.

For some great info I recently posted...read this thread: 

https://www.creditkarma.com/question/credit-should-be-taught-in-high-school

Many lenders will only retrieve one credit report - the inquiry only shows on the bureau that provided the report. It sounds like no lenders have reviewed your Experian report in the past 2 years. The source and date of your hard inquiries are listed on the credit report we provide. Click on the "Credit Inquiries" tab.