Question

darron427

TransUnion seems to only report bad credit (doctor bills) but reports little of my good credit?
There is always a 50-75 point difference in my TransUnion credit report than in my Equifax. Equifax is always higher. The TransUnion report seems to be only reporting a few limited accounts but mostly bad credit which on my report is doctor bills not paid by insurance. I have around a half dozen loans and other type credit that they don't have on my account that are on the other agencies all reporting no late dates or bad credit. How would I get those other accounts put reported to Equifax so that maybe their score will come in more aligned with my score on the other agencies? It seems like mostly all they report on ME is bad credit.

Most businesses/banks/credit unions, etc report to only one credit bureau and some don't report to any, so each credit bureau has different information to work with.