Transunion scores Rollercoastering and uncertain why.
I have 2 CC with Cap1 and a Walmart CC. My credit score started out at 537 in September '15. I paid off about $1200 in medical debt in September. Got all but 1 of the collections removed. 1 remaining collection won't be removed by collector and I don't know why.

I got a Cap1 secured card at $200 and the next month I added an extra $100 to it. My TU score went up to about 635 and stayed there until February '16. At the 6 month mark, Cap1 did a CLI and doubled limit to $600. That increased my TU score to 685. I thought that was OK so I requested a non secured Cap1 platinum card and was granted a $500 card. My TU score jumped to 706 on March1. Which I thought was fantastic! In March, I figured I would try 1 more card and applied for a Walmart CC through Synchrony. They checked my score and 3 days later, they granted me $150 limit charge card without the MC or Visa logo on it. That bumped my available credit to $1250. However, 3 days after that WM card was OK'd, TU slammed me back down to a 632. I'd been reading on how applying for too much credit can have a negative impact so I realized I'd hit that limit. April '16 comes about and TU raised my score a few points.

Now here is where it gets weird. My unsecured Cap1 card has a due date of April 19. I've always used it but never carried a balance on it. Always make sure I stop using and pay it off 10 days before the due date on ALL my cards. April 19 goes by and I use it on April 22 for a $16 online charge. I payed that charge the day it posted. That cleared and brought my balance back to $0 by April 30. May 1st rolled around and my TU score jumped up to a 682. That was unexpected. TU also reported that I had a utilization of $16 even though I had charged that AFTER Aprils due date AND paid it off before May. Confusing as to why it did that. TU kept my score stable until May 30 when it dropped to 637. The CK app showed a change of having my utilization drop from 3% or $16 to $0. I really don't understand why paying off a $16 charge would cause a 45 point drop.

Anyone have any input on what's going on here?

You should let one card report a small balance each month (then pay it off before the due date) this way you are showing revolving activity. It costs money, but you should monitor your FICO scores if you are concerned about your credit.