Question

Dancava1

Transunion score drops 53 with no late payments why

Most Helpful Response

Your question is way too vague for anyone to help you. On-time payments aren't the only factor in your score. Go to "factors" and let us know what it says. If you need help interpreting what it's saying, we're here. 
How is your utilization? Have you closed accounts? Are you using your credit cards or are they sitting in a sock drawer? How many derogatory marks and how recent?

seasaga1

"My score also dropped 53 points in one month and the only thing different is one hard credit inquiry and an additional credit card which is only at 1% utilization. My payments are all paid on time and often early. I make additional payments every month to my mortgage and other creditors. Nothing has changed accept the one new card and the hard credit inquiry. Why score just dropped 53 points!!!! Can't figure out why. I checked double checked and triple checked my full credit report for errors and no changes or errors."