Question

lmg52

Transunion score.
My transunion score is swinging up and down ... nothings changed yet ? my score is bouncing up and down like a yo yo ... any ideas why this is happening ?

I don't know, but I will tell you that scores will fluctuate. I will also tell you that if you are concerned about credit scores, you should watch your FICO scores in addition to any other scores that you follow. Most lenders will use a version of FICO.

TRANSUNION RATINGS

My Transunion score has been stagnant since the first month I joined CC. Their payment applications postings are lagging by several months... Bad business move by them, since I keep getting junk phone calls to upgrade my history!!