Question

GoalDigger8

Transunion says I have an account in collections. Equifax says it was removed.
Is there a way that I can have it removed from my Transunion report? Should I just pay it? Should I do nothing?

They are different companies and do things in different ways and may have different information regarding your accounts. Do you have any idea why it was removed from Equifax? If you do, then maybe use that reason to get it removed from Transunion. Unfortunately if you don't know why it was removed, you cannot really find out and I would not go probing into finding out as it may end up back on your Equifax report if you do that. Don't simply pay it, that doesn't remove it and doesn't do much to help you. Do some reading on this stuff. Is it due to fall off from the seven year rule any time soon? Read about "pay for delete agreements".