Question

tash300

Transunion removed a collection from my credit and it is back onto my collections?
I recently had a collection removed from November 2009. It was off my Transunion report for a week. Now it has reappeared. Its shows that I owe more than on Transunion than Equifax. Confused.

Sounds like a glitch removed it earlier. If it was from 2009 the removal date woudl be something like November 2016. Check the reports to make sure they are also the exact same collections and if they are and you know the real balance dispute it, but be wary you might be messing with the updates on it and change the removal date completely. 

Just to be clear, did it fall off, or did you have it removed by disputing it? Your question states "I recently had a collection removed"...
If it was disputed and they determined that it should stay there, then yes, it will fall off and then reappear. If it fell off by itself, it sounds like this happened before it should have, possibly due to a glitch in their system.

Transunion has been glitchy lately--a lot of my hard inquiries disappeared for no reason, and other people have reported the same thing.