Question

raybangirl

transunion isn't showing a complete record of my credit, how do I fix this?
my other reports are full, but transunions is very limited, having a very negative impact on my credit score.

On here, it doesn't because the information is only partial. Credit Karma is not a credit bureau, but an educational site, and there is no need to have accurate credit reports here, just a close approximation so you can utilize the financial tools.  What is shown here is not reported outside this site and even that is available only to you and no others,