Question

HughieMcMillan

TransUnion Hard Inquiries Disppeared!!! Anyone Else?
I updated my scores today and ALL of the hard inquires on my TransUnion report are gone. I'm wondering if this is just a temporary computer glitch and they'll be back next week, or have they all been removed for some reason. I'm positive that I should have some because three are less than six months old.

Has anyone else updated their scores lately and noticed the same thing on their TU report?

Most Helpful Response

same here

Yeah, I logged into mybankrate this morning (which uses TransUnion data), and it listed several hard inquiries that were no longer being reported even though they should be. 
I'm sure it's just a glitch--nothing to be happy about!  

Transunion Glitch Undone

I had the same thing happen, they added them back on but by law they have to give you notice when something like this occurs. I called transunion and requested to speak with someone in special Handling department (only) and they had the inquiries removed for good. 

You all can thank me later :)

Me too!!!!

Bummer that it might be a glitch. I had 10 inquries removed. I'm sure it's just a glitch in the Matrix that will be spotted soon. My inquries should fall off 2017, but this early surprise was nice, even though it's temporary :(

LuxeOne16

You all can thank me later :)

When I update again I'll be sure to update this as to if they came back or not. 

It's just a glitch, they should be back next time it updates, and time after that? They might be gone once again. 

jzadunc

did you have a credit monitoring service at the time this accured and if so what was the name of the company?

Same here. Probably just a glitch.

Although, being a major factor in bring my score down (i am new to US, been hunting for some credit cards with descent rewards, got some, got some applications rejected, got some 5..7 hard pulls as a result), i'd prefer it to actually be true, lol.

BorisLip

No way to edit an own post here? Seriosuly? (just wanted to fix a miss-type, but still...)

Sadly, it was a glitch indeed, Transunion hard inquiries are back on the list. Surprisingly, though, the 5 inquiries i've got affect the score by a mere 9 points in total. I wouldn't call it such a big deal.

CHH1985

I use CK, Credit Sesame and Wallethub and all my Hard Inquiries are gone according to all 3 websites.  I know this has to be too good to be true.  They've been gone for 2 weeks now

I've noticed this happened twice during the last couple of months, but alas, they did reappear- my concern/question is whether or not this impacted my FICO score?  

Inquiries

Hello,how we doing two years and hard inquiries go,away .