Question

Fordtudor37

TransUnion gives me poor Homeowners Insurance Score but have never filed any claims in 22 years ?
I think the fact that "Transunion" gives any type of "credit score or rating" when it comes to "Home Owners Insurance" is complete fraud.

In 22 years we have NEVER put in any claims on our home owners policy but they give me a "poor credit" rating ?

Why is this allowed to happen ?

icuhowie IS CLUELESS !

EXACT QUOTE - "It is calculated using the data from your TransUnion credit report and is used primarily by home insurance companies to help access the LIKELIHOOD that you'll file an insurance claim."

KEY WORD BEING - "LIKELIHOOD"  

icuhowie - There is "LIKELIHOOD" you might know something, but I doubt it ! 

Your answer was NO HELP AT ALL because the "LIKELIHOOD" that we would file a claim after 22 years is "minimal to not at all".

THAT IS LIKE SAYING - If you walk there is a LIKELIHOOD you might fall, SO lets over price health care for everyone who walks !   

Your answer, IN NO WAY explains why I have a rating of "VERY POOR".