Question

tj586121

TransUnion Estimated removal date question
Hi,

So I just pulled my TU Report and noticed a couple things I am hoping to get insight on. I tried browsing online for more current information, but couldn't find what I am looking for. I noticed that for one of my adverse accounts that was put into collections, there is an estimated date of removal, details below:

Original Account
Date Closed: 02/08/2009
Last payment made: 05/30/2008
Max Delinquency of 120 days in 11/2008.
Est. month/year item will be removed: 06/2015

Now I know it isn't the entire 7yrs + 180 days for the account to be removed, so question is: can negative accounts be removed prior to this date? Are both the original creditor and collection agency accounts removed, as they both have the same estimated removal date? I guess I am just hoping this actually is removed as TU estimates, even if it bumps the score up a few points.

I appreciate any and all follow-up!

T