Question

DaisyMae1977

Transunion computer glitch
Has anyone recently had there credit report from Transunion jacked up? A few days ago I noticed my credit score dropped by 50 points and I wasn't sure what happened, so I took a look at my CR and noticed that they had added 92 inquiries to my report. WTF...so I called TU and guy in customer service assured me that it's a glitch in their system and they are currently working on it and it should be resolved in a few days. Anyone else noticed this and it's only with TU.

yes!

Yes, mine jumped up 65 points then dropped 65 points a week later. Today It jumped up 45 points. with no changes to my credit report

Similar question

My Experian credit score jumped 120 points. I'm wondering if that is a glitch. No changes to my credit report, but I did open a cc account less than a month ago.