Question

OldFrog75

Transunion - CK Vantage vs. FICO?
My FICO TransUnion score is actually 11 points higher than my CK TransUnion score, which I gather is good news but unusual since I've seen so many posts complaining about scores in the opposite direction. I have read numerous blogs and articles which say although the stated upper limit for perfection is 850, it is actually impossible to get a score higher than 834. Is that true?

FICO scores are the ones to be concerned with as most lenders use a version of FICO. It is possible to have an 850 FICO score, I know a couple of people that do.

if you want a quick read look at 
http://www.transunion.com/docs/financialServices/FS_ScoresOverview.pdf

This will show the different tyes of Credit Scores Models that are TransUnion has,     46 Different Credit Models, for 21 different type of Credit Scores.