Question

sambarao

transunion and equifax is unable to identify my credit history file. what should I have to do?
Hello, I am a new immigrant and few months back I got my ssn. Recently I tried to check my credit history in transunion but that website is unable to verify my identity. This website credit karma is showing mine as thin file. Two months back I applied capital one secured credit card but their rejected me because their are unable to verify my identity from the 3 credit bureaus. My bank accounts has my ssn updates and I payed my power bill on time. can any one help me to solve this problem. thank you.

they can't verify your idenity so your are screwed i'd suggest going through your bank if they offer a CC