Question

INeedACar2017

Transferring a loan?
I cosigned on a loan for a car, as we shared the car. Now only she uses the car and I would like to get off the loan. Would transferring the balance just to her affect my score?

I'm not sure the proper terminology, but the lender has already said that I can be removed from the loan.

Do it

If the lender has already stated that they can remove you from the loan you should go ahead and remove yourself. Removing the you from the loan should have a net positive effect on your score.

99% sure you can not transfer a Car loan,   they need to Refinance the Loan in their name only.