Question

monkeyship

transfer line of credit to another card then close account. Or leave some credit and keep open.
I have 2 Chase Visa cards, one I do not use. I can transfer the line of credit to the card I use then it will automatically close. Or I can transfer all but a small amount and leave it open. What option should I take?

It's foolish to close any credit card since you will lower any credit score you have.  I advise taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works and what to do to build a good score. Sure helped me!