Question

FinallyMotivated

Transfer large balance to a new card with too low of a limit???
I have a CS of 739, with a high utilization (73%). If I have a 10,000 balance on a card (my only credit card), is it "worth it" to try to get a new card for a balance transfer, even if reviews show super low limits? I know hits lower your score a bit, but would it be worth it for someone like me, who could ultimately only get a $1,000 limit??? I love the 0% for awhile, but if they offer me a super low limit, is it still gonna benefit me ENOUGH? Thanks!

Chase slate does 0% for 18 months with no balance transfer fee so, yes it would benefit you greatly. I would recommend at least having 2 CC's.