Question

Jean05

Transfer high balance credit cards
I need to transfer high balance credit cards. The problem is I am never approved for what I need. My credit score is 730. How can I get a credit card enough to get my balances down so I can start saving more money

Most Helpful Response

Try a 0% intro APR balance transfer card. The Discover IT card offers 0% APR for 18 months as does the Citi Diamond Preferred card. You would save money by not having to pay interest on top of your balances.

Jean05

I have a Discover and Citi card now.  I know those are the best right now. Since I have a Discover and Citi card, I can't transfer to the same.

Sounds like you have high balances and the CC co's are leary to open new large lines of credit because of it. I suggest that you transfer what you can from the card with the highest balance, then focus on paying it down.

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and pay the interest because you've over used your cards.

Jean05

That's what I decided to do. It may be for the best anyway.

what is highest amount I can transfer to a credit card