Question

highlander2015

transfer card balance to one credit card
I have taken your advice and applied for a card and was turned down .. what do I do .. can you help me I want to transfer my balances over I am drowning in the interest rates

You could check the preapproval links at different credit card websites to see if you have any preapprovals, but be wary because if you were just denied you may be denied again. Is there anything else that you can do to improve your situation without getting another card? Extra hours at work, a second job, sell things that you don't need, set a better budget, etc. You might also consider checking into debt consolidation loans, but you may get denied there as well. Do some research on the most lenient lenders, evaluate your situation and what you can do to improve things without getting another account.