Question

boynhood

transfer 3 capital 1 cards to 1 card after doing it they will close card is that good or bad and why

Not good idea.

Some of the factors that go towards your credit score is the total credit available (what are the credit limits of the three cards you plan on consolidating?) and the age of accounts.  You would lose out on these if you closed the cards when you did a balance transfer. From your post, it sounds as if this idea was proposed by Capital 1, correct?  I'd be considering checking out other sites for balance transfer, which is what I did a couple of years ago.  I called my credit union and found out I cou0ld get a card that would give me four  times the total credit of my 3 credit cards, which meant my utilization dropped significantly and the 0% interest for 15 months helped me make a big dent in the balances of those cards, which I still have and will keep. 

You want to consolidate to a card that give a 0% interest rate for no less than a year and the longer, the better, so you can get that paid off quickly.  Shop around and never close any credit cards (exception may be those with annual use fees) or your credit score will suffer.