Question

jaja1938

Trans union says itcannotreport my score? Is there a problem?
why is trans union having problems reporting my score? Is there a problem I should b aware of?

Trans Union not reporting to anyone!

I am having the same issue.  Credit Karma isn't able to give me a Transfer Union score.  At first, I didn't think much of it.  My thinking was that it just needed to update.  But in trying to get a house, the mortgage company told me that they aren't able to pull a report and score from Teans Union as well!  With only two scores, they will just use the lowest, and I can't let that happen. I tried called Trans Union, but they said there is not problem, everything's okay, blah, blah blah.  But the end result is, I have no score from them.  How can I get this resolved?