Question

KainesMama

Trading Credit Cards
I have a CreditOne Bank card - I am wanting a Chase credit card with no annual fees because I just have the card for emergencies only. What is the best way to do so without messing my credit score up? I am making every effort to improve my credit score so that is very important! Thank you!

Depends what your credit score is and debt to income ratio. Go to the Chase website. There's a pre-qualifying section. If you're approved; great. If not, Chase will tell you why. From there keep reading articles here and other sites to learn more about credit.