Question

shadowjet

Track Spending Showing Incorrect Transactions
I really enjoy using the "Track Spending" feature of Credit Karma. Unfortunately, for the month of September, it seems to have aggregated charges from about 1 year ago and applied them to my current September month. This has ballooned my spending for the month and I do not have an accurate picture of what my spending really is. I have never seen this error before and was hoping to get this remedied or have an explanation why this is occurring.

track spending

the track spending page is garbage. i have the same chase credit card showing twice with two different amounts owed