Question

Chevygal5182

Totally confused .....
I was denied for a Lowe's card stating my TU score was 413. My current TU score is 653. When I called Synchrony, the automated system only sent me a copy of my credit report, but I was never able to speak with anyone. How do I get in touch with someone to see why there is such a difference in scores?

Probably different scoring models. Most lenders use a version of FICO scores, probably a bank card version. Do some reading on the different scoring models used for credit and whenever you obtain a credit score from a site make sure you read to find out what type of credit score it is.