Question

CameronStewart7612

Topco Financial Services Inc no longer exists. How do I get them off my Credit report?
I can't call them or pull up a web site to pay them. They were run out of Washington State by the attorney general. They were violating the state’s Consumer Protection Act. What do I do?

Most Helpful Response

File a dispute with your credit bureaus. Just state that the debt is not yours..... When the bureaus try to contact the office and can't reach them; then they will remove your debt from your file.

I am in the same boat as the gentleman above. I owe Topco Financial money, but like he stated .... they are no longer in the state. I know that I owe money to the original creditor, but I cannot figure out who the original creditor was because the name stated on my credit report is vague and not matching up to anything. I cannot for the life of me figure out who it was because it was 6 years ago, but I desperately want to pay it off and have it resolved. How can I track down the original creditor??