Question

abp6sr

tooooo many accounts
I have 18 open accounts......I would like to reduce to 5.......average open account time is 10 months.......fico 733...no open balances...........I know my fico will take a hit........what do you suggest........abp6sr

Most Helpful Response

maybe 5 is too drastic of a number you seek too fast try going slower always try to keep your oldest cards and the ones with no annual fees and rewards with them if you close 13 too fast it will do to much damage too fast start with the newest ones the ones you can say you wont miss much hope this helps a little.