Question

1n33n4

too many quick cash and payday joans
I have one title loan, one large payday advance loan, and two loans from those fast cash loan places. They all want their money every payday but I don't have enough to go around. Because of this my auto loan is now delinquent and I can't loose my car. What can I do?

Raise the funds somehow!!

Does the term "loan shark" strike a familiar note?  In essence, these quick loans are just that.  They're legal now, so don't have the goons that go around breaking legs to get the money. They charge outrageous interest and prey on people who are desperate.

Do you have anything to sell that can pay these loans?  What did yoiu use the loans for?
Can you get a part-time job in addition to regular work?

You're going to have to tighten up your spending and cut out all unnecessary expenses so that you can pay these loans off.  And be smart.  Don't go there again?  Those places and the lottery ("numbers game"?) are losers.

Work overtime

Get a second (or third job),

Sell stuff for extra $$

Cut back on your spending overall (groceries, entertainment, gas, cable, other non essentials)

Borrow money from a family member or friend to pay it back.

Do whatever you have to do to pay these people back.