Question

lollimolly

Too many payments, unorganized, overwhelmed and have high anxiety about talking to collections.
I avoid talking to collections agencies and/or school loan collections. I have high anxiety and get very stressed and upset when talking to them. I'm very unorganized and forgetful (even though I try very hard to be) and have a lot of trouble keeping track of multiple payments, so I always tell myself I'll deal with the main ones (house, car, etc) now and deal with the rest (tax payments, school loans, medical bills) later.

I know this is a bad way of dealing with it, so I'd like some advice on how to keep track of everything or consolidate everything to make it all easier.

And please don't say "just do it" because that's not helpful.

Thanks so much in advance.

Give these guys a call 1-877-235-0324 they can help!!!