Question

mmh0726

Too Many Hard Inquiries In Too Short A Time?
I turned eighteen about a year ago, and have only had a credit history for five months. However, within that time I have had three hard inquiries on my account, which has brought my credit score down to a number that I am not thrilled with (a "fair" credit rating). If I let more time pass without any more inquires, will my credit score most likely increase again?

Credit Inquires

You are very responsible for your credit at such a young age.  It's good to be alert about your credit and how to maintain good standings.  To answer your question, if you do not apply for any new credit in about six months or a year, your credit should improve or your score will have increased.  Provided that you are not late on my payments or loans.  Credit Karma is a good place to monitor your credit ,so I applaud you for your concern.