Question

Dunkinnnnnn

Too many Credit Card Applications
I've applied to multiple credit cards in order to gain some credit and I got denied for them all and I just kept applying and I've just done too many so it is giving me a bad rep. I need credit but a credit card is the only option and I can't even get accepted for one. HELP

Have you tried for a secured card?  That is a card where you deposit a few hundred dollars in the issuer's account and that serves as your credit limit.  Use this wisely and you can qualify for unsecured credit in a year or two, sometimes less, depending on the issuer's policy.  This can be the best way to begin building a credit history.

First thing to do is to put some time in reading about credit and how to build it. Then spend some time reading reviews of credit cards to see if you can find one that you have a chance to get. Try to get a Secured card first and start with that. Capital One or OpenSky may be lenders that you want to check with for a Secured card.