Question

breeves215

Told I had a judgement on me, I was unaware, its not showing..Is it somewhere else?
Never was informed about a judgement, Apartments applied to told me I had one, where would you look?? Does it say judgement? Thanks!!

I'd suggest going to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports. Look on the reports for Public Records and, if there is a judgement, it will be there. The, since you knew nothing about it, you might dispute it.

If it's not on your credit report? Then most likely it poped up during the public record search. You can do your own record search in the counties you have lived in, there might be fees involved or you might need do it in person at county recorder's office, or simply ask that property management whom told you it for a copy.