Question

younme143

to my knowledge I never had a Chase card ... in the last 3 years& what is an F reading
my credit report shows a Chase acct delinquent in fact.....when was this acct active
it shows one delinquent payment & an F reading . To the best of my knowledge I didn't have an acct in my name since 2010

Most Helpful Response

CK retrieves the information it displays to you from TransUnion. Sometimes there are errors. But, CK s not the real authority. You need to go to annualcreditreport.com and get a free TransUnion credit report on yourself. Scan it very carefully and follow the dispute process for any account you believe are on your report in error.