Question

RayJ21

Tips to boost credit score
Ok my credit score used to be pretty good around a 740.. Well I've made a lot of stupid mistakes to say the least. When I turned 18 I decided I was going to get a new car only realizing 6 months later I couldn't afford it. Then soon after had to move so I had accumulated late payments. Which is now on my credit! I'm in college now so of course I have loans. My credit score is not a 500, how or can anyone give me some tips on boosting it back to a 700? Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Response

Give these guys a call  1  877  235  0324  Credit Pro's they can help...

RayJ21

thank you!!