Question

yuca2013

Those credit cards in my report are not mine.
There are some credit Cards in my credit reports that are no mine, I do not have any credit card, on February 2007 somebody grab my hand bag a run away , in my bag was thesocia,my green card and my drive licence and more personal papers. How can I do to er raise those
account from my report

Thank , please send me any answer by email.

We do not have your e-mail address.

Sorry to hear you were a victim of purse snatching and possible ID theft.  Hope you notified police and the proper authorities to get notes made in your file and replacement cards and licenses.

Do go to annualcreditreport.com and order all 3 credit reports.  They are FREE.  Look them over very carefully and file a dispute on every entry that is wrong (llike those credit cards) with the company that is reporting them.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete those entries.  You should check your credit reports once a year, every year to make sure only the right information shows.

Hope this helps.

Those credit cards account in my report

I did reported to the police, but it was all that I did. What else should I have done? Please I need your help.

Let me know if you can help me, I have good references about you.

Thank you,

Maria Montiel