Question

litlmike

This site is BULL
This site does not keep updated. i paid off a car loan and my score DROPPED 10 points. The other balances are over 30 out of date. Get it together Credit Karma. No wonder ot's free. it doesn't even match up with TransUnion site.

Still does not update

Mine said it would update on Dec 8th.  I click it and a window comes up and says it is either this site or a hold on my Transunion file.  It cannot be Transunion.  I just applied today for a unsecured credit card and was approved so it is this site.  I don't get it. Seems you get what you pay for and as the old saying goes nothing from nothing is always nothing.

the only way you will keep a high credit score is to stay in debt forever.  my home is paid for, as is my car and I have no credit card balances.  thus my rating is a C.  Really?  if you don't owe anybody anything, you ought to have really good credit.  The way this system is set up, only the folks deeply in debt but somehow managing to make those god awful monthly payments (staying broke all the while) will have excellent credit ratings.  Now, after digesting all of this, which person is more likely to file bankruptcy or burn their house down for the insurance money?  The one deeply in debt struggling to keep afloat or the person cruising along with no monthly payments?