Question

tiredclay

this my second time trying.
I have a bank account, checking and savings. I am retired on social security and worked all my life. In the past, I have paid for my score from the three credit reporting system. Does that mean that I must do the same again?

Hi Tired, you might want to email support@creditkarma.com if you need assistance with your account. I see that you've mentioned having a checking and savings account - please keep in mind these items are not listed on your credit report and don't guarantee that you have a credit score. You can get your free full credit report on Credit Karma at https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/creditreport.