Question

scamscores

this is rediculous
make sure the credit score goes up to over 700 the credit score is wrong
I had three accounts finally removed loans and credit cards not my responsibity finally and it made my score go down BS this system better fix it or help.
I have a class action on transunion they had better start making sure my credit score is up over 700 what do I do contact my lawyer?

Most Helpful Response

Why would you attack the middle man (Transunion)?  Credit Bureaus are all "reporting companies."  This means that if your creditors submit info about you and say that it is correct; they will report it as such.  If you submit them proof that indeed there is an error on your credit file; they will remove the errors and report what you tell them as well.  As for your score; the most accurate model is used by a company called Fico. That company scores your credit based on what is showing on your report.  Ps the only thing a lawyer would do concering the info you just stated is laugh and probably charge you $100/hr for waisting their time.  Do your research before making such bold accusations....

SO TRUE

when you divorce it seems the female gets discriminated especially if you are military

the small business charity partners they don't pay contractors on then try and fit you for the bill in part 

you prove you don't or liable and they take it off but it lowers your score it should raise it up.  if you don't have debt or loans etc.

your score should be way into the 800's   in part I had identity theft in past and ex husband messed with it.

it should be put back in the 800's  class action on this crap please

we serve our country to be scammed by civilian companies then we come out here injured paid not in high marks earned in status to be looked down

the civilians should be servicing us.  or the families especially the high profiled earned in status we shouldn't be fallen when we get pushed out.

or retire.  it is bad enought the disability system doesn't pay us the dfas doesn't pay our court orders they sex discriminate and labor discriminate families and spouses.  etc.  I want justice if I am not in debt got cleared fought back and won

then when my score is high last year nothing has changed why would it drop

this is a scam.  and applying for a retail card shouldn't lower it either.  this is just slave bs.

I mean someone kiss the system admin or creator a$$ to fix this 

it doesn't make logical sense.  

I like not having credit debt to worry about paying cash and being free of it