Question

scamscores

this is rediculous
make sure the credit score goes up to over 700 the credit score is wrong
I had three accounts finally removed loans and credit cards not my responsibity finally and it made my score go down BS this system better fix it or help.
I have a class action on transunion they had better start making sure my credit score is up over 700 what do I do contact my lawyer?

Most Helpful Response

Why would you attack the middle man (Transunion)?  Credit Bureaus are all "reporting companies."  This means that if your creditors submit info about you and say that it is correct; they will report it as such.  If you submit them proof that indeed there is an error on your credit file; they will remove the errors and report what you tell them as well.  As for your score; the most accurate model is used by a company called Fico. That company scores your credit based on what is showing on your report.  Ps the only thing a lawyer would do concering the info you just stated is laugh and probably charge you $100/hr for waisting their time.  Do your research before making such bold accusations....