Question

Wybcad

This is good enough to see a 100 point increase by next New Years Eve? Seems possible.
So, I have 100% perfect, on-time payment history, 0 derogatory marks, and a good number of open accounts (14). However, the only thing I'm paying for is an auto loan, which I have paid every month, on time for the past 2 years. The 13 other open accounts are student loans, all in deferment since I just graduated. Also, I have no revolving credit because I've never had a credit card.

My score is at 650 which despite my young age of credit history (2.5 year avg), seems a little low since I've been paying my monthly auto loans for two years. I recently obtained a secured Discover card which I will utilize less than 10% of my $500 credit limit on, and I will begin monthly payments on my student loans.

I'm hopeful that continuing to make on-time payments for my auto loan, keeping the utilization low on my new Discover card, and adding to my payment history by beginning to pay off my student loans can help me hit that 750 by next New Years Day. Does this seem like a possibility to you?